Personal profile, skills and abilities
- Overhaul and Testing of Pratt and Whitney (RGB), Honeywell (Fuel Control), Aircraft Gas Turbine.
- Twenty years of software engineering practice with expertise in the fields of automation, telecommunications, power, electronics (including transducers/sensors that are applicable in avionics).
- High level of creativity, innovation and inventiveness with respect to aircraft vibration and mobile networks optimization. MTN (Mobile Telephone network) 2002.
- A significant level of technical training with Ericsson, Siemens, General Electric and Honeywell.
- Proficiency in programming Unix/SS7/C++,IP, SAP, GUI, CLI, CI/CD , quality assurance and automation testing.
- Project management skills in leading medium and large-scale projects. Project Cost optimization.
- Marketing and business development skills with a keen sense for developing client rapport through open communication (Contract negotiation and customer eccentric).
- Excellent manual dexterity, communication skills, strong analytical mind, facilitating workplace efficiencies through positive contribution and ideas generation with a strong understanding of LEAN manufacturing.
- “Choice of Materials in propagating Electro Magnetic Waves”(paper published in the journal of National Physics Undergraduates Journal 1994)
- Inventor “The Instant Olympic Winner” Atlantic Lottery Canada 2019
- identified and Integrate incomplete software blocks in Ericsson Mobile Switching Controller database to integrate to Huawei Mobile Ring Back Tone Server, Ericsson 2006.
- Innovation for resolving fuel leakage permanently on Fuel Control of an engine aircraft, by compensational re-dimensioning, outside the prescribed manual.Engineering Order Honeywell 2017.
Education & Certifications
Graduate Diploma in Aeronautics 2016/2017
Holland College, Prince Edward Island, Canada
BSc – Applied Physics-Electronics, 1995/1996
University of Lagos, Nigeria. (Notarized to North America Equivalent, US & Canada)
- Emerson Sheidow Leadership award, Holland College
Business Management Training
- Project Management, Ericsson
- Train the Trainer, Siemens
- Leadership/Business Management, MTN
- Protection of Electrical/Industrial Networks. Medium Voltage Testing, Siemens
- (Small world) Marketing, General Electric
- AXE 10/810/APG40/DXX/ss7/MSS ,Data Transcripts generation, Ericsson
- First Aid/CPR/WHMIS/Human Factor, Holland College
- Fire Safety Seminar, MTN
Integrated Supply Chain
Honeywell, PEI, Canada, 2017-2018
- Calibration and Testing of Fuel Controls that led to Permanent resolution of FCU leakage beyond cmm (innovation/engineering order). And shim/spring dimensioning for quality testing of FCU.
- Disassembly of DPF/B37 fuel controls, repair, overhaul testing and automation.
- Disassembly of TFE 731 Fuel Control repair, overhaul, testing and automation.
- Automation of fuel control CFX6 and of CFM56, calibration and testing of the fuel control of DPF, APU. Electrical testing and induction of CFX6 and CFM56 with sap database application usage.
- Use of Service Bulletin, CMM, SPM, IPC, OHM, and OEM manuals to carry out given tasks.
Chief Executive Officer, 2010-2016
Siernok Communications Ltd., Lagos, Nigeria
- Drive sales and services and ensure revenue is generated from sales of products and services by aggressive goal setting, weekly progress report on productivity and improvements.
- Enhance capacity building through creative framework development for foreign and local Investors. (think globally, act locally)
- Constant innovation in business development through partnerships, and collaborative engineering solutions and sales.
- Proficient cost optimization for human resources, operational and capital expenditure. (Including computational invoicing, both intra and external, opex and capex optimization for profitability)
- Projects managed 🙁 Head counts of 45+ people managed in a project/customer interfacing)
- Power substation 330132/133KV – implementation of distance, overcurrent, and differential protection relays, managing switch gears, and project documentation and automation.
- Transformer 11/33KV, Medium Voltage Circuit Breakers – installation, commissioning. testing and automation
- Power Automation projects – Implementation of SCADA, PMU, RTU, and Metering.
- Deployments of radio base stations, base station controllers, mini-link, DXX, and RF.
- Optimization for telecommunication firms.
- Innovative provision of hybrid combiners, data transcripts, for bands (frequency) cascading.
- Deployments of Mobile Networks from hardware installation to active commissioning.
- Troubleshooting/Automation for about two hundred base stations towards 3G/4G/5G/LTE launch (Including site visit to ensure customer satisfaction, and software codes generation).
- Efficient usage of operational instructions of the OEM and developing strategic procedures to support it, including the data transcripts/software codes GUI/CLI.
Network Testing, Integration, and Automation Expert, 2004-2010
Ericsson Mobile Network
- Led program and network implementation in South Africa, Egypt, India, Uganda, Madagascar,
- Nigeria, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Burkina Faso, Ghana, and DRC.
- Designing of software data transcripts for integration of core elements nodes to the operator network
- Integration of switching systems to mobile networks: MSC, MSS, MGW, BSC, HLR, and RNC.
- Startup and testing of APG40, APZ 212/33/40/50/55, AXE 10/810. APG/APZ upgrade.
- Implementation of 3G/ 4G/LTE Technology. Clocking/ Synchronization integration.
- Number Portability, MSS in pool, Sigtran, UMTS and fixed-mobile convergence implementation.
Technical Head, Ikeja OMC, 2001-2004
Mobile Telephone Network (biggest in Africa)
- Network monitoring, support and acceptance testing of core and transmission nodes.
- Software correction loading and multi-vendor verification in the Mobile Network using API.
- Training and supervision of junior engineers and technician.